Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Life is Moving FAST


Boy am I in need of an update!  Hayes has been growing so so much, we had a blast of a summer and Jace and I are moving right along!  This might be a wordy post so I'll do the fun stuff first so that if you'd like to stop reading you can.
ALL ABOUT HAYES:
  • Hayes turned 1 on August 12 and we did a hunting themed birthday.  He loved eating the cake, got completely spoiled (twice) and I got completely spoiled with all of his new clothes to dress him in.  
  • He has reached so many milestones!  At his 1 year appointment he was 31in. tall and weighed 22lbs!  
  • He was walking at about 11 months, saying doggie (goggie) mamamama (meaning mom or more) dadada (dad) OT!! (Dot our dog) AT (bat)
  • He is waving, dancing which is so hilarious; he sends out a pretty wicked vibe, chasing dot, walking, clapping, making baskets in his hoop, hitting his ball on the tee, he loves to look at books, can listen to me tell him to get his binkey and blankey, he is napping really well either 1 2 hour nap, or 2 1 hour naps, he has sat in time out about 5 times (usually for trying to eat Dot's dog food haha)  but most importantly he is such a gem.  
  • Hayes is such a laid back child I really did luck out.  He is such a joy to us!  I've never laughed so hard, cried so much, or felt so much love for a little human until him; now I find myself sitting in class thinking about the funny things he did today smiling to myself and missing him!  

HOFF LIFE

  • Jace and I are completing Grad school!! Ya Heard!!! Both of us at.the.same.time.  Pray for us.
  • We will probably start trying on baby #2 within a year.
  • We had a fun summer full of family time, water, and ball games!
  • We celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on the 19th of August!  Psychologically we just dimished our divorce rate by 95%, I've learned.  If you can make it past the 3 year mark you decrease your chances of divorce by 95%!  Now we just gotta make it past the 7 year itch right you fellow psychologists?!  I'm not worried :)
  • We are super poor, don't get out much, and find happiness in the little things!  We sure are paying our dues, but it'll be worth it!  So if we pass on fun plans because we have to stay home and quiz each other on school stuff don't be offended. :)
I will go right home and post pictures from his birthday and from the summer!  You can also follow me on instagram for quicker updates!  I know you are all dying to see my cute child (joke...but seriously he is so cute) so go find my instagram.  I don't know my instagram name ha! Google it.  But really Mom, get an instagram.  

Mae and Hayes GFL!!!






post signature

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

This post only makes complete sense because I know you like the back of my ham.

Jace and Nichole said...

It's true, I can't believe how much it felt like you were in my living room just now! GFL's! Holla haha I miss you guys!