Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mothers Day and Hayes 9 Month Mark

Sunday was Mother's Day (my first with my baby actually here not in my belly) and it was Hayes' 9 month mark on life!  It was such a fun day.  Jace got me a pair of CUTE peep toe wedges and a $40.00 gift card to get my nails done.  I am very excited.  He also tried to make me breakfast, but apparently we don't use our Bisquick enough because there were little bugs in it.... gag.

I got my mother just a little something special of some pictures of Hayes that I had taken.  It was his first time getting them taken professionally and he did so good.  We went to this cute place in Lehi called Camera Shy and they were so cute and great with kids.  I couldn't be more happy about the turn out.  Here are some of my favorites.
















Yes, this is a giant picture overload, and I'm sure you already saw all these pictures on Facebook, but he is just so cute I can't even stand it.  I want another baby just so I can document its life and love it and adore it and all of those wonderful things.

I also wanted to give a little shout out to my mother.  She is the most wonderful mother on the earth!  I love that she talks baby talk to her little pheasants right now and I love that she is always there for me.  I told her that I think about the day I brought Hayes home a lot.  And I think about her being here for me and helping me get the hang of "motherhood" and helping me clean my house.  I don't know what I would have done without her help.  I remember crying when she was leaving because I was so scared to be alone with a baby I knew nothing about.  And because of the things she taught me to do, I know my baby and I love being a mother.  I think about that week she was with me often, and I wonder what I'll be like when my kids have kids.  And I hope I am like my mother.  I always hope I am like my mother.
post signature


No comments: