Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday

Soooo, I've basically been copying the crap out of some other blogs lately, and lets just say its going well! Haha HOWEVER....I think a new segment is needed much by me.  It is going to be called.....

Ri-Freakin-Di (ridiculous) for good and bad things happening lately. Enjoy.

RI-FREAKIN-DI (say it with me guys!! Feels good don't it! Feel free to finish it with diculous if you so desire.)


  • First things first, I've got a 7 month old! You heard me! Who had to be re-circumcised on his 7 month mark!!!!! (I know you are thinking it......Ri-freakin-diculous am I right?!?!?) it wasn't azzzzz bad as it sounds, it was only a small section and I had been trying to thin the skin out with steroid cream, but nonetheless the re-circumcision did happen and We weren't happy.  Then the receptionist at the clinic had the nerve to ask if I was going to pay for it again. Well since you asked, I guess I do have somewhat of a right and urge to scream right in your lousy face HELL NO!!!! 
  • Speaking of Hayes, he is saying baba and mama, but no dada yet.  I know the mama isn't quite on purpose yet, but it is cute! He tried scooting on his bum the other day and it was so cute and much better than bridging on his head.  Ya bridging, it's a new term.  Nobody's doing it, except for Hayes so YOU BET it is cool! But really though, I had him strapped in one of those front carrier things the other day, hunch over as close to the ground as I could possibly get without falling into child's pose (na ma stay Rand) trying to teach him to crawl and it turned into me crawling and him dragging his arms and legs. Hilarious thought? Yes it is. I did notice at one point his head was looking under through my legs as I'm hunched over in a crawling position, so I joined him in looking and there was Dot, through the crawl hole, chasing her tail.  I must give it to him that I would be distracted as well. Dang dog.
  • We moved and are out of our moldy house!!! It was RIDICULOUS to say the least, but we are out.  Oh and I think Hayes has been sleep deprived because of the mold and he is now currently sleeping until 10:00. I don't even sleep until 10:00, whatever should I do with my time? Not clean..... Actually I probably should.
  • I've been watching the 4th season of Parks and Rec and Lesley Knope recently made a reference to Friday Night Lights, so now I love it even more, and Randee and Nichole, and Jason Street..... But mostly Tim. 
  • My moms birthday present came AGAIN! Yes again, because the first time it was broken and after sitting on the phone with Regina for an hour she reimbursed me and sent another one! Thanks Regina guurrrrrl!! I can't wait she is gonna love it! I hope.
  • On that note I just want everyone to know that my parents are so legit.  Too legit. Way more legit than I. They go on road trips, they plan ski days, they do fun stuff man! I will not lie when I tell you that Jace and I are highly concerned with being fun parents and teaching Hayes everything we know (even how to crawl)  and a bulk of our arguments/discussions begins with.... "My parents do more fun things than us!!" We needed a little inspiration, and thus we received some.
  • We're headed to St. George taaaa day!! Best part about it? THE HAFENS ARE GOING TOO!! Unplanned. Awesomeness. Wanna know another best part(Andy voice from PandC) I got Hayes a swimsuit! And St. George has Christensens!! Google it! Best. Store. Everrrr. Hayes probably won't get to go swimming though because of his little wee....... THANKS DOC!!!!! WE OWE YA BIG TIME!!!!! RIDICULOUS. 
  • Last one of the day, I have been trying to lose baby weight since, August Les-be honest. And nothing was working and I was a cheater majority of the time. BUT I am here to tell you that I found something that works for me! I will probably be blogging about the dets soon, but I have lost 5 pounds this week, am eating things like broccoli, chicken, cottage cheese, protein packed breakfasts, 5egg whites, and sweet potatoes.  Also doing an awesome workout routine and I'm loving life.  I've added Hydroxycut and it is going pretty well. I know that kind of stuff has side effects (aka...... really crazy dreams) so I'm hoping I'll be off of it before you can say Ri-freaking-Di!!! 
Have a great day all!! I'd post a picture of Hayes but this is from my iPad so head to Facebook for those! 

Love, Rei Hoff

No comments: