Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Confessions

So I'm not exactly sure how you "link" up, but a couple blogs I follow have done this and it seems fun so here it goes!
-
1. I confess I sometimes always get ready naked.
--
2. I confess that I have SERIOUS road rage.  I will flip the bird at any given moment.
--
3. I confess having a baby has made me a much angrier person.  I believe it is because I have a little fella to watch out for now. And I have his back I tell you! Al.ways.
--
4. I confess I sometimes wish my dog would play in the street.... If you are feelin me on that one.
--
5. I confess I love poppyseed muffins. Oh so much.
--
6. I confess I analyze every.single..situation... 
--
7. I confess I love crude humor.  Will Ferrell is my favorite of all time.
--
8. I confess I often compare people to animals and pick what animal they would be if they were one!
--
9. I confess I am an emotional shopper. If I'm happy, sad, mad, hurt, etc., shopping is the cure!  And diet coke.
--
10. I confess I wish I could sleep all day sometimes. Or live at a spa either one.

Those are my confessions, what are yours! 

Love,

Reilee


1 comment:

Jace and Nichole said...

I confess I love all of your confessions... I also confess I MISS YOU!!! That's all.