Friday, March 22, 2013

5 Things About Meee

What the heck, I'm linkin up with completely random people and its fun! So read on! 5 fun facts about little ol' me:

1-- I'm an identical twin. Yes, this is something most of you readers know, but for those of you who don't, ta da! We are also mirror image twins which seems more like witch craft than anything, but if I lost my front left tooth she'd lose her front right tooth and so on. Maybe we are witches...

2-- I punched Travis Udink in elementary.  Straight in the forehead. This might be a little bit of a confession, but I most certainly punched him.  I also put another boy in a head lock because he said girls couldn't play football.  So first, I kicked his ASS in football, then basically took away what was left of his manhood by putting him in a head lock.  Tom boy?? Bully?? Tom boy, Tom boy... I'm sticking with that.

3-- I am the most motivated/motivating person in the world, but surprisingly I have some super down days. Especially being a retired college athlete and just having had a baby it is hard to find gym time, energy, happiness in my new self.  Luckily exercise releases endorphins that make me happy so I continue to do so, but man it can be hard!

4-- I love to write.  I have books and tablets and post-it's of poetry, songs, lyric ideas. I literally use to have dreams about melodies and I'd write them with a little strum of the guitar the next day; or sometimes right there in the middle of the night.  I think it could have possibly gone somewhere, no where far, but maybe if I tried! Maybe I'll post some of them one day.

5-- I like to play tricks on people in their sleep.  Ruthless perhaps, but I can't even describe how hilarious it is when Jace is sound asleep and I can't sleep because who knows why, and he jumps out of bed when I yell "there's a fireaaaaaaaa?!?!?" It is hilarious. Maybe I'll film it one time.


5 things about yourself! Ready go!

No comments: