Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hayes on his Way...s

So the last time I blogged Hayes was just turning 2 months and let me just tell you the reason I haven't blogged in a while is because he is now 4 months and a lot more to handle! (literally though he weighs 15 pounds... who needs the gym when I have my own dumbbell?)  He turned 4 months on 12.12.12 so that was a special day for us, even though I heard on the radio that it must be twice as bad as 666. 

All About Hayes:

He loves tummy time even more now.  he is trying to get his knees up under his belly so I fear that he might be crawling before he rolls over.

As mentioned above he has yet to roll over.  He has discovered his feet though so I'm sure it won't be long before I can't leave him on the couch anymore.

He is babbling and eating his hands which also means he is teething (drool everywhere).  Often times throughout the day Hayes looks like he has been swimming, but don't be fooled... it is TEETHING and DROOLING. cute...

He is a mama's boy and it is a good and bad thing.  Good when cuddling is fun... bad when I need a break.

He is starting to grab things in front of him.... like anything and everything. (ask me how much hair I have left?)  But it is cute to see him really focus on grabbing a rattle and and missing haha.  Weird how is eyes aren't fully developed.  Better take care of that before we play catch huh Hayes?  shoot his eye out!

He loves this Elmo toy Chels let us borrow.  Good thing we've got sisters who've already been mommies and can lend such helping hands (and advice aunt cocoa)

We love Dee Dee too especially because she likes to hold Hayes and give mom a break!  No favorites here we love everyone! (but we especially love to poop!!)

Speaking of poop, Hayes has a blow-out daily!  At least he is getting the hang of it. (just like daddy :))

He can roll from his stomach to his back so I guess that is improvement!  It kind of scares him though.

It is getting so fun, and so hard ha.  I feel this duo relationship will be with us for the rest of time now; fun and hard.  He is so eager to learn and try, try again.  He likes to practice sitting and standing and has almost got the hang of sitting until he falls too far forward and looks like he is doing the pike stretch.  Wow Hayes, not yet!

Here are some recent pictures:

Too bad Hayes' winter hat is a little snug because it is so cute!  We've got double chin problems.

This is his 4 month picture; luckily I got him smiling.

This was on Thanksgiving Day and the ONLY picture I got :(

Loves Tummy Time
We sure love our growing boy!  He is growing much too fast. 

love,

B-Hoffs

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Whatever. I'm the favorite. Just say it already.

Jace and Nichole said...

Only because he hasn't met me yet. Just you wait, he will be drooling out of love! Haha! I want that hat! I love him so much!!!