Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Summer Lovin, Hayes turns 2




It has been a few months since I've blogged, so I've got some catching up to do!  This is more for journaling purposes, so do not feel obligated to read along; but if you'd like to know how my summer went, how pregnancy went, how my little Hayes' birthday went, and about my new baby girl please feel free to read along!


Summer was dreamy considering I was pregnant. I really stayed on top of my weight gain with this baby and only gained 26 pounds (as opposed to a whopping 50 pounds last time).  Over the summer Hayes vocabulary grew a ton!  He learned so much before he turned two it was mind blowing how much he was beginning to pick up on.  Over the summer we went to Lava and he LOVED it.  They had an awesome kiddie pool and Hayes lived there with grandma.  We also went to San Diego for a tournament I was coaching in and took Hayes to Sea World, which I wasn't too happy about considering my love for Black Fish.  Hopefully that place goes out of business soon.  We took Hayes to the beach and he hated how the waves would roll in it was pretty funny!!  The only crappy part about summer was that Jace was so busy with school he couldn't come with us anywhere :(.  My twin was here for the end of May and she stayed with me for a bit it was so fun!  I miss her a ton.  I don't have any pictures from our summer on this device, so you are just going to have to believe me that it was AWESOME!  I also coached this summer, the Renegades, but it wasnt as fun as I'd hoped.  The girls were kind of faking their friendships, some stuff was kind of catty, and I would go into detail further but I just don't feel like it.  I love them all so much, but it is just clear that they need to all move on to their own schools with new girls; which most of them did!

For Hayes birthday we had a little party for him in Lava with my family and he got so many fun things including ice cream, his favorite, a Cars four wheel toy, and a 3 little pigs play set that he still loves!!!  Then we had a fun little swim party with his buddies in Spanish Fork and that was fun too.  Man is he growing up so fast.  I have sooo many funny things written down that he has said or done lately, but I'll save that for a later post to keep you on your seat.

Jace and I are starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel with our Grad Programs!  We both only have a year and a half left and we are more than anxious to be done.  Jace finished his first clinical and LOVED it.  He was sad to have to go back to school.  I start my practicum in January and cannot wait to get in a school setting.  The end is near everyone!!  In a good way.

Here are some fun pictures from my phone of What we've been up to lately:















No comments: